I need a interior dash wire harness
or
a in depth wiring diagram of the harness so I make one
for my

85 dodge omni GLH turbo

If anyone can help or lead me to where they know
where I can get ahold of either

it's the only thing thats keeping me for putting it back
together and getting it on the road!!!!!

Thanks ahead of time!

~Billie~

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
get a FSM( factory shop manual ) for your 85, it would have all the info you should possibly need.

·
Premium Member
9,110 Posts
better ; fyi any 84-87 omni horizon charger duster etc under dash harness should work for ya ; nothin unique about the GLH

·
Registered
716 Posts
better ; fyi any 84-87 omni horizon charger duster etc under dash harness should work for ya ; nothin unique about the GLH
Are you sure? Do the Omni Horizon Charger Duster harnesses have the fog light switch socket? I will have to check the 1 regular Omni dash against the GLH dashes I have to see if the harness is the same tonight.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
IIMC the fog light connector is taped over in the harness but was part of the dash harness. Made it easier for Chrysler instead of having a bunch of different harnesses for the L-bodies.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Ah ha. I figured so but wasn't sure. That would have made it easier for Chrysler but still I wasn't sure.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the reason i was looking for the harness is becuz. My 85 GLH's fuse got corroded and needed to be replaced and silly me didn't search before i cut... I had a 83 dodge omni with a Pruegot *sp* engine in it just sitting out back which didn't run. So i cut off out fuse box on that and was looking at them both.An as I was tracing and soldering wires. I found out that, there are a few wires that didnt have a place to go.. on my old 85 fuse box has a spot that says turbo and on the 83 doesn't have that. and a few others.

So hopefully now the one I have coming in will just plug in and I will be good to go!

but they are different.. or at least the one that I tried using

·
Registered
716 Posts
Interesting notes. I still want to look at my 87 Omni harmess and compare it to an 85 and 86 GLH-T harnesses.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SIGH!!! This is getting discouraging!!!

Still looking for a Complete with Fuse box Interior Dash Harness!!
for my GLH turbo.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sent you a PM, need your e-mail address for the high res photos. Here are the ones from my photobucket account.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sent you a PM, need your e-mail address for the high res photos. Here are the ones from my photobucket account.

Paypal payment was sent and received June 13th,2008

and the Harness came today! June 23rd,2008

Thanks Marc for your help
3rd times a charm!

~Billie~

NOT LOOKING ANYMORE FOR ONE

1 - 16 of 16 Posts