Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Golly gee, seems the gals over at the curly hair forum were having a nice chin-wag about the PT Cruiser and then this dude named H.Marx said something they didn't like and they closed it down! :(

Curly PT Thread Is Snipped

Boy...wonder who that old H.Marx was, anyway...?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Hello, I'm new to this boards and I have naturally curly hair and I'm a guy and that is kinda femmy, so I'm really nervous about being here and besides I kinda look like a famous comedian who went around and honked a horn which brings up the subject of cars and PT Cruisers.
That shut things up real quick. :}

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
JOEM said:
Golly gee, seems the gals over at the curly hair forum were having a nice chin-wag about the PT Cruiser and then this dude named H.Marx said something they didn't like and they closed it down! :(

Curly PT Thread Is Snipped

Boy...wonder who that old H.Marx was, anyway...?
And I missed all of the fun........ Yes, that curly hair forum was greatly informative. So when are they going to tackle topics like nuclear physics, politics, and attaining world peace?

H. Marx....... he sounds familiar.

Was it this guy?

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
:D My O My, some folks sure can get worked up over opinions and misconseptions can't they?

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
I'd still like someone to show me HOW another BODY can be added to a "Neon frame" when, with uni-body constructiuon, there are NO frames... ?:|

·
Registered
12 Posts
blah blah blah focking waah waah waah

The curlies hurt my feelings. Give it a rest already. If you enjoy driving around in a craptastic mini coffin, then good for you. I would like to add this quote from one of the geniuses on this site.
FroBro said:

Ok you curly haired wiggers......FroBro here has himz a PT Cruiser and me and me Hoe be-atches (all seven of dem) findz it to have plenty of room. I don't care if itz sittin on a yugo chassy or a neon chassi, so long as itz sitting on four wheels so iz can drive the thing!! Man like mez gots to be mobile so my hoes stay in line.
PT Cruisers are da best!!
Congratulations not only do you have poor taste in cars, but you have poor taste in humanity. To resort to this kind of posting only proves that you have no evidence to back up your claims. Now who is childish?

RACISTS!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
PTs SUXOR said:
blah blah blah focking waah waah waah

The curlies hurt my feelings. Give it a rest already. If you enjoy driving around in a craptastic mini coffin, then good for you. I would like to add this quote from one of the geniuses on this site.

Congratulations not only do you have poor taste in cars, but you have poor taste in humanity. To resort to this kind of posting only proves that you have no evidence to back up your claims. Now who is childish?

RACISTS!!!
That's what I thought COWARDS!!

P

·
0 Posts
Okay, PTs Suxor, you seem to want to fight, not discuss.

I'm closing this thread and will be moderating all of your future posts.

You brought this on yourself by not abiding by the rules of this site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.