Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was contacted by this member saying he had a 3.0 5 speed complete engine wiring harness. He said in a PM that he was sure it was a 91. What I got was a 90 harness that wont work with my 91 dash harness. I have tried to contact him with no reply. Wont do business with this guy again! I will be filing a paypal action against him for this transaction!

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Dude is a lil slow with sending things out also. Took him a week to send out my part . I had to hunt him down by email.. Finally got it . Wont do business again either. He made me crap a brick cause I thought I was getting stiffed. Not cool

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
That was the harness I pulled out of an all red 91 es with the stick. Has the odd injector plug that is squarish where the 92+ had the long narrow connector. The long narrow connector harness had the fuseblock but shouldn't be direct interchange for the 90-91 as they were still batch fire and had a different bcm. It appears this harness didn't work (what wouldn't work with the 91 dash harness?)

Send it back I made a mistake.

After being here 10 years I have no intentions of sticking someone with a harness that you can't use.

It is true I do not live on here, so the easiest/quickest response is going to be with a phone call or email. Both of which are available during the paypal transaction or in pms.

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have sent you Emails,PM's here on TD, as well as a message thru paypal with no response till I filled a claim against you with paypal!!!! And I found no phone number on paypal for you! I am how ever glad your willing to work this out. The harness is a 90. the harness you sent has NO fuse/relay box like my old 91 who's harness I am currently using. the harness you sent has a pile of fuseable links where as the 91 harnesses had no such thing Chrysler replaced the links with the fuse/relay box in 91!!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
The first email I received about this was Friday August 23 at 4:34pm and a Paypal dispute/claim was made on friday August 23 at 9:02 pm. That is less a 5 hour window on a Friday evening to get any type of response from the email I responded to the original email within 36 hours with return authorization.

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you need to contact paypal with your solution. Till the claim is resolved with paypal I can't do a thing. You say that this has only been going on sense friday but I PM'ed you on turbododge I sent that message on 8/21/13!!! I sent Email and a paypal message and you didn't get back with me! I waited till Friday before I did any thing else! then when I still didn't hear from you I made a claim with paypal Saturday. Copies to all of these Emails,PM's have been sent to paypal.

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
I have had great dealings with j4278h. I bought a 12 button traveler and systems check from him. Came in with in 7 days and look like the was cleaned up using some type of cleaner.

Dennis

1 - 8 of 8 Posts