Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a new one. A PT Jam Rodz.
Found it today at K-Mart. $14.99
It's a Road Ripper that doesn't move. It plays music and lights up. On top is a piano keyboard and when you press a key (there are 7) it plays music and the keys, headlights, and taillights light up and flash to the music.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Oh I gotta go get me one...lol

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice find ...You are still the KING of the toys..

Do you still have a room just for your PT toys..
Well, it's not just a room anymore. It's an entire building. I've been working hard on it for the last few weeks trying to get everything put up on display so I can hopefully start taking new pictures of everything.

·
Registered
11,393 Posts
Well, it's not just a room anymore. It's an entire building. I've been working hard on it for the last few weeks trying to get everything put up on display so I can hopefully start taking new pictures of everything.
Can't wait to see the pictures of that. Are you going to charge for people to come and see it???? Could be a part time job for you on your days off...

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have some arranging to do Ted. I've been sidetracked lately helping a friend get ready to move. I've got all my shelves finally and almost all of my cars are put on them. There's only a few days of work left to do. If life didn't keep getting in the way I could have been done a long time ago. Every time I start to work on it something more important comes up so I have to put it off till some other day. Hopefully I'll have it done soon. I still have to find a good picture storage site to put all the pics up onto once I get them taken.

·
Registered
11,393 Posts
I still have some arranging to do Ted. I've been sidetracked lately helping a friend get ready to move. I've got all my shelves finally and almost all of my cars are put on them. There's only a few days of work left to do. If life didn't keep getting in the way I could have been done a long time ago. Every time I start to work on it something more important comes up so I have to put it off till some other day. Hopefully I'll have it done soon. I still have to find a good picture storage site to put all the pics up onto once I get them taken.
Hi Jerry what about Webshots that's what I use and it is free..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts