Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

Just wanted all you Johnny Lightning fans to know that they are running a contest presently called "Your Car is the Star" contest.
All you have to do is take a few good photos of your "CLEAN" car and if it is chosen, it will be made for production to be included in an upcoming release. The best part is if your car IS picked, you will receive a case (12 cars) of your own car to share with family and friends.
Another part of this story is that in June, Johnny Lightning will be releasing a whole series devoted to JUST THE PT CRUISER!!!
If you hurry, you car could be included in this release.

As a Johnny Lightning Distributor, I am not allow to enter this contest. So,pleaseeeeee, enter your best photos of your PT Cruiser(s) and lets see how many of the PTE family can get their car(s) picked!

Thanks
Jeff (MotorCityToyz)
:) :) :)
See Link below for more info and address. Please read instructions VERY CAREFULLY!!!

http://www.playingmantis.com/jl/news_details.php?articleid=550

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Well I sent in my photo's two months ago and have heard nothing back. So I guess my cruiser is not good enough to be picked. :(

But that really does not matter, I know my Cruiser looks good and I do enjoy driving it. Maybe they don't know good taste

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
tsatrasen said:
I emailed my car in the other day, will I only hear from them if I'm chosen?
Just think of all the submissions they are getting...no time to tell the ones they haven't chosen, just the lucky ones. Besides, maybe they'll hold on to the submissions for future releases.

Mark

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
ptcruiser363 said:
So I guess my cruiser is not good enough to be picked. :(
Dude,

if there's ANY cruiser here that should be picked you got my vote!

And if you don't get picked, must be those damn Florida tabulators again. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts