Turbo Dodge Forums banner
21 - 40 of 459 Posts
haas automotive
anchorville, michigan

about 7 turbo lebaron 4 doors and alot of N/A cars. it's about 30 minute's north of detroit and 30 minute's south of port huron. there good people. i know this cause it's my family's business.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Parts Galore
8 mile & Hoover
Detroit Mi

86 or 87 Lebaron GTS Hardtop T1.
Brown Leather Interior is pretty much all there.
Motor is pretty torn apart but most parts are still there.

85 T1 Lebaron
Completely together from what i can tell

86 N/A Daytona
Interior is mostly complete
exterior is missing front fenders

Tons of N/A sundance, shadows, daytonas, spirits and a couple omnis.

1-2 turbo mini vans

4-5 1G DSM cars as well.

Open from 8am till dark
7 days a week weather permitting
$1 to get in $1 to rent wheel barrow
Good on prices

here' a site for colorado jy's

Colorado Automotive Recyclers -Direct Members by Region

in denver i like to use action auto on zeno/colfax prices are good usually a good selection, recently they cleaned out almost all the dodges and haven't got anything back in

also there is pull-n-save (33/peoria) don't usually go there cuz they charge more selection is a lot of n/a mostly time to time is a td

Discussion starter · #31 ·
I went to Parts Galore in Michigan (Details above) again over the weekend and there were about 6 turbo dodge cars there. 2- 2.5 cars and the rest 2.2. One of the cars being an 87 Shelby Z T2 car. Engine was gutted, no pistons and rods, turbo was gone. Block, crank, head and exhaust manifold were still there. LM and 2 PM were in the car. Has a sunroof and blue interior. A 520 trans was gutted of it's gears. There were a couple A-525 transmissions/cable shifted and a couple A-523 transmissions as well. The intercooler for the T2 car i found laying with another car so it still might be there also the intake pipe from the air box to the turbo was there. Engine harness on the shelby Z looked to be all intact and was still connected to the LM and PM.

I'm willing to get parts for people from cars near me to trade for parts I need. LMK by PM.

kevin

I went to Pick N Pull in Columbus, Ohio & found a Turbo Mini. Don't know the year it is, but is was pretty complete when I saw it. manifold & other useful parts are still on it.

I can go there & get parts for anyone if needed. All I'd ask is the price for the parts, shipping, & for my time.

Matt

2 Turbo T1 Lebarons, and a Turbo New Yorker, at the Nevada Pic-a-part

Almost 10 lebarons total, most are 3.0/a604

I didn't take a look in the van section yet though.

For those in Canada Andy's Auto Wreckers in London, ON has quite a few TD including an '89 daytona with the 11" vented brakes all around and a few turbo cars including a '89 lebaron T1 auto. They have 2 dozen TD cars with 4 or 5 of them turbo. I got my A543 from this wrecker. This is my favorite wreckers around here. Baker's here in London has some TD cars too but most of them are junk and have been sitting there for years.

The pic a part here had several Mitsubishi Diamonte's with the 3000 series engine, are these the ones with the good cams that people want for their 3.0L v6's? There's a few of these cars there with the engines still intact.

i live in Clinton Township, but i've been to Parts Galore (30 min drive) and they have a bunch of turbo dodges there. i got a bunch of little things for my daytona that i proly couldnt have found anywhere else.

Parts Galore, Detroit Michigan -- highly recommended for turbo dodges from the late '80s

went to a yard here in the springs today.abc auto parts.they have a 9-87 production date shelby z daytona.it is mostly complete minus the head and turbo that i will be pullin tomorrow for my csx.it is intercolled with all componets still there.it is a t-top car againg with the tops and everything there.it is missing the wheels and shifter but thats about it.
mark

21 - 40 of 459 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.