Turbo Dodge Forums banner
41 - 60 of 459 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
For all you Michiganders again, I was at parts galore again last weekend and there are a lot more parts cars there again. (see other post for address)

There are 2 87 omni's there one with mint red interior and the other with mint gray interior. None of the seats are ripped all the door panles look great. The only thing shot is the carpet. Also seen a shelby charger there. The front clip is gone, the engine is on the ground and some of the interior is still intact. Plenty of other TD's there for parts.

happy hunting
kevin

Discussion starter · #42 ·
I was at Parts Galore again yesterday and took the red interior seat bottoms out of the omni for my car. The gray ones are still there and ther is also an omni with blue interior with good seats and an omni with tan interior with good seats and an uncracked center armrest. There is also a n/a Rampage with most of it's interior (gray). The was a lebaron there with the digital dash setup there as well.

87 Shelby Charger in Las Vegas p-n-p. It's all there, totally unmolested, I took some pics. I have a few more. If you tell me what to go pick, I'll gladly go get the parts. Seats and interior are in great condition

Pics

Dear God !! Who puts this kind of stuff into a junkyard ? The only 2 shelbys I have ever seen in the junkyard were understandably there, 1 major fire, the other looked to have lost in a game of chicken with a telephone pole. Why is a car like this in the bone yard ? I wish I was in Nevada. Sadly I probably won't want to pay shipping for the parts to get out to PA. Unless somebody has a good quote as to how much it would be to get the ground effects and front air dam off of that out here?

I posted a pic of the vin, just incase anyone keeps track of them. I tried really hard to get them to sell me the whole chasis. But they wouldn't do it, they said because of liability, they would have to get a title, and there business license isn't set up for selling salveged cars. Sounds like bs to me. Anything can be sold. I took those pics last week wednesday. I'll be going back Tuesday, If it is still there, I'll grab what I can. Any ideas on what I should grab.

Gainesville. If you are coming here let me know. I plan on going there this weekend to save some parts and would not mind helping. I wish someone with a daytona grabbed the thingie that covers the hatch glass before it gets crushed.

Speedway auto Recycling

2-3 lebaron convertibles
6+ shadows
3-4 daytonas
2-3 omnis all tbi
2-3 newyorkers
3 vans
a 600 convertible
and extras. I have pix of alot of the cars since my dad owns the salvage yard
Location is Odessa, Missouri. Have a couple complete cars. One or 2 could possibly be forsale at the right price.
Need parts you can send me an email at rockinout8828@yahoo.com
I am not on this forum very often

it's too bad no one is around the albuquerque area, because we have about 7 wrecking yards on one road. this is what i found at one(super-u-pull) sundance/shadow= 4-89/back and 14-90/up all nonturbo, 2 white 91 shadow converts. one n/a and one turbo/auto(no computer), 84 daytona turbo/auto and 86 shelby z turbo/5spd, 89 lebaron gtc 2.5/auto,red/grey leather and overhead console, rear disc, 2 89 minivans turbo/auto complete, 87 red shelby charger turbo/5spd, 6 various 87/back turbo k cars (woody wagon, newyorker, etc) complete. nobody touches these cars. 6 omni/horizons, all n/a, I also found one 94 shadow v6 that still had a 5 spd in it. all the engine bay wiring was gone though. there was also alot of 2.4 engines in various cars. the only bad thing is, this place changes inventory quickly(or at least right now anyways). and i've never checked any of the other yards!

Went to the pull apart today On Peoria Tulsa Okla, They had a Turbo new yorker looks in real good shape(motor wise) and three N/A daytonas one std and 2 autos. Don't know the years but they had the flip up headlite covers.

41 - 60 of 459 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.