Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
LOL Yes it is!!! I just tried to take pictures out of the front door....nope, can't. Snow is blowing right in the door. Ok, head to the back door, nope...snow is blowing in that door too! Aghhhh it's a mess! 8*

(Snoopy, did you get my p.m.? You can keep it :D)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Aloha all !!!

I got into Dulles last night before the white stuff started. Now here I sit at my hotel and watch the white stuff fall. As of 11am EST Manassas VA has at least 8" of snow. We had maybe an 1" to 1 1/2" of snow covering the grass last night.

Route 66 is snow covered, and the secondary street that the hotel is on is toast. The hotel's snow plow has built up a good sized snow drift behined my Dodge Neon rental.

I can think of at least 15-20 inches of reasons why I love Hawaii ;) :x :x

Da Snowed in Chief

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Hey Snoop... I'll trade you our 2 - 3 inches of Sleet and Freezing Rain for some of your Snow...

Sleetball fights, building Sleetmen and making Sleetangels is just not the same...

:'(

At least it is suppose to hit the mid 50's in two days....

:)

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Hawaii PTC....Being snowed in at a hotel must be horrible! :(

Let's hope the hotel has room service and plenty of food. 8*

·
Registered
90 Posts
YLEKYOT,

The hotel I'm in does not have room service. :'( I just got back from a Texaco food/gas place so I do have a few snacks and a 6-pack.

Now for an up date on the snow from Manassas VA 2:20PM EST

I can't see Route 66 again. The snow was light for about an hour but now it is heavy again. I would say that their is at least 12" on snow on the ground. The plows have pushed up drifts of at least 2 feet.

Aloha,

Da Snowed in Chief

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
KR8Z4BULEEPT said:

At least he has internet access and PTE!!! :} ;)
... and BIKINI OF THE DAY ACCESS to melt away the cold .....

8-|

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Hawaii PTC, I bet you're very homesick right now! ;) I'm so glad I went to the grocery store Friday evening. Wish I could send some goodies your way!

We just had a snow plow go up the road, but he had another one right behind him. I've never seen them go "double" before. It just won't stop coming down. I love snow, but this is ridiculous! :(

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
We have had rain here for two days. As everyone knows I hate snow but I would gladly take some snow over all of this rain we have had. They were forcasting snow for us too but it must have stopped in Washington or Maryland first.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks for the thoughts Spdracr. :D

I thought about going out to stock the room last night but I stopped at Uno's for dinner and it got to late.

Hey I just saw a black PT drive down the street. The high light of my day :} :D

Aloha,

Da Snowed in Chief

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
turbo snoopy1 said:
UPDATE WASHINGTON DC IS REALY! REALY CLOSED!! 8* It Keeps this up we might get some SNOW!! :D
You are right snoopy1, I just saw all of the snow on the weather channel. I just wish it would stop raining here. :'(

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Hey Snoopy, I guess since you're already been "snowed out" of CTF III...let it snow, let it snow, let is snow!

MsBoop said:

You are right snoopy1, I just saw all of the snow on the weather channel. I just wish it would stop raining here. :'(
I guess you're in the "warm" pocket right now MsBoop .....currently not too much going on here, but there's some snow if off to the west might make it in before night fall.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts