Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Art Mistress Zabrina
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say how awesome and helpful this site has been for me the last 2 years. I know my car isnt a turbo but ive been putting a new motor in (after mine had 315,000)after my head gasket went and ive been taking pictures of the project from start to finish and would like to share what ive been doing but dont know where i should post them. Like i said mine isnt a turbo. would anyone here mind it if i did. The time constraint and $ held me back from making her turbo as well as not knowing a turbo as well as my stock car. ( also i think it would be cool to show some guys what a girl can do!!! LOL)
:D
Thanks All!!!!!

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts
TBIs run for ever, take care of one and if the world ever comes to an end it may just happen behind the wheel of it lol. Some guy on Ebay a couple years ago wanted $1500 for a 88 Shadow with 758,000 miles on it with a rubber ball blocking a rust hole in the door lol. I have 3 friends local with over 400,000 on them. So it may not be fast but your better mileage than many new cars and it runs lol

·
*_QUEEN WRENCHER_*
296 Posts
We would love to see pics, turbo or not! Weren't not car racist :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts