Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just brought home a low mileage 2 door Dodge 600 (non-turbo) and would kinda like to find a more K-car specific forum. In case I need help finding parts, or advice or possibly just to sell it. I found The Chrysler K-Car Club but the fonts and the ranting in the text on the home page are just waaaaay too childish. I could never take anything there very serious. And on top of that I have stumbled across several less that nice posts across the internet about the owner of that site. So with all that being said... Does anyone know of any sites or forums that are geared to the K-car? Thanks.

-Micah

·
Administrator
26,348 Posts
All of our cars for the most part were built on a K-Car platform, the car is basically the same as all the other FWD Mopars so all info about the car would be readily available from the members on this site.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I just brought home a low mileage 2 door Dodge 600 (non-turbo) and would kinda like to find a more K-car specific forum. In case I need help finding parts, or advice or possibly just to sell it. I found The Chrysler K-Car Club but the fonts and the ranting in the text on the home page are just waaaaay too childish. I could never take anything there very serious. And on top of that I have stumbled across several less that nice posts across the internet about the owner of that site. So with all that being said... Does anyone know of any sites or forums that are geared to the K-car? Thanks.

-Micah
AllPar, Turbo-Mopar maybe...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts