Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Troy and Crazy Mark just installed this setup from FWP Performance onto my 86 GLHS (thanks guys).

The car now rides like a modern performance vehicle compared to how it ran on the original Konis and Springs.

However, I've noticed my low end torque and torque steer has changed. I don't get the HOLY SHIT, hang on feeling anylonger in the lower RPM's, it's more refined now.

My question is...would changing the suspension really cause that or should I be looking for another cause. I'm still boosting the same, only thing changed was the suspension.

Almost forgot, I ditched the original centurians and 5 year old tires and installed Enkie Rims with Toyo RA1 tires at the same time, that might've helped ease the wheel hop????

Thanks.

Mike

· Registered
256 Posts
Totally suspension driven effects. The stiffness and anti-role is transmitted from the drive train directly to the tires and hooking up to the pavement. If you don't have a race seat, install one and find out how tied to the road you really are. You will feel every nuance of the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.