Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, does anyone out there have specs/measurements for the bolt together style 6pt cage for l-body chargers? Unfortunately I bought one (at least i'm 90% sure that's what it is) thinking it was and omni cage for my GLH omni, not realizing that there is a 2" height diference! :mad:

I'll have to sell it now, since I cant use it, but I want to make sure that it is infact for a charger before selling it off to the next guy.

I'll post pics with dims that i took off of it later when i get home, but if any of you guys out there have a caged charger, or are thinkin of runnin a cage and wanna check your specs against mine, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is most definitely a charger cage then. I'm so annoyed, since I took the sellers word without double checking the fitment. I was so excited to have an NOS cage, (was never installed but chipped up from years of being shuffled around in the garage) that i went ahead I had it blasted and powdercoted... and the danm thing doesn't fit in my car... well, it fits, but it doesnt fit correctly. Expensive lesson on my part. :(

Well, look for it in the for sale section soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts