Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the under car splash shield for my rampage belts protection more important, but like both transmission side and engine(passenger side)

also could use the wiper motor sheild too

Dave L oxford ma

·
Registered
424 Posts
Howdy Dave!
Looks like you all had a bit of our weather up there. Hope you made it through ok!

Did a search a rearcounter.com and seems that Marty Mopar (On vac until 10-1) has the Trans Shield, 5202625 and the Plug, 2811825, for the right side Splash Shield.

No luck on the RT Splash Shield, 5202638 nor the W/W Cover, 5211062.

I picked up a Rt Splash Shield off of eBay about 1 1/2 years ago. Still have my old one but Bubba the PO must have run over a hay bale. Cracked pretty good, missing a few slivers & he tried to mend it by riveting a piece of aluminum sheeting to hold it together. Looks like a POS but I guess it was better than nothing at the time.

You might try car-part.com and search for Rampage parts. I believe that there's a salvage yard in MA that has a Rampage or Scamp. Maybe they'll have what you need in good used condition...

Good luck! Anything to help a fellow Rampage owner.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, John, I will look into it, Marty did let me know too
BTW I have two rampages, had a scamp GT in the past I have been bitten by the Shelby dodges too GLHS and CSX-T

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
3799867 COVER, Wiper Motor

also use partsvoice.com

and google by putting the part # followed by a space and the word Mopar for search

1 - 5 of 5 Posts