Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feel a little down today my birthday and Colts lost yesterday. Could a few l-bodies post some pic of cars to cheer me up please, Thanks Todd ;0(

·
Registered
720 Posts
Not sure how to put pics on here but if you look in my profile you'll see one on the top of the first page than four more on the second page.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts

Here are my two l-bodys. Cheer up, the Colts owned that game for 3 and 1/2 quarters. They deserved the win.

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
i cant post pics but if you want to see my RWD convertion omni you can look for the thread MY RWD OMNI PROJECT. its not finished but i'm working on it...i'll post new pics as i get something done..... and cheer up its not the end of the world!!! well not yet!!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
yeah but now that i stripped all the latex paint off of it the hood and roof are starting to rust. got to sand and spray paint it or something to get through winter

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
hey vntodd whats it look like now? lol just out of curiousity. :thumb: and it cant look any worce than the omni i saw at the junk yard last week...they hit something hard which set it on its roof and it looks like it was sliding..:confused:

·
Registered
926 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Turbomini, I actually bought the car after it was rolled...pretty UGLY. Roof is crumpled a little, front end pushed up and back on the driver's side. It's currently getting rebuilt, engine compartment straightened and squared, front sheetmetal is replaced, if I don't sell it...We're going racing this winter! Oh yeah, that pic shows the good side of the car, lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts