Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the left overs of a 1987 Lancer SE Turbo. There is just about everything there except for the engine. Granted, the turbo and manifold are still there and the turbo is in good condition. I also have some parts left over from a 1987 GLHS Charger, these parts are left over from putting a turbo 2 into my 1983 Rampage. I am planning on just taking them to the scrap yard but before I do that, I would rather give some people a chance to buy some of the parts out of them. I have a good idea of what there is left, I have sold a lot of stuff from them on eBay already but I really dont want to have to put up with some of the fees included in it. Just reply with what you are looking for and we can work on a price.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, just about all of the GLHS specific parts are gone, the only thing that I have left that I am going to be willing to sell is the shifter bezel that has the shift patern on it, but I am still debating on if I am going to sell the computer. Just about everything else was sold on eBay about a 6 months back. But if there is anything in specific you are wanting, just ask, and I will get it on Thursday.

·
Registered
575 Posts
How much for the turbo? do you have pics? Is it a t2 turbo? I am interested. I am about to purchase a Shelby Lancer. Let me know.

-Chris

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, it is only a T1, but the turbo was in good condition and I can get a picture of if not tonight before this weekend is out. Just give me an offer, it will be manifold and turbo together. All parts are in good condition, I just pulled the entire turbo and manifold off to get the engine. Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for not responding sooner, I have not had access for a while, but are you looking for a light grey or a dark grey. I think that there are two styles, but I do have an extra set, I will look tomorrow for them.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The intake is the only I have for sale and that is from the Lancer so it is an early turbo 1 style intake manifold. But if that is what you want, just give me an offer

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
all it has is the wires for the sensor on the side of the engine, and the 2 green wires, and the ground wire for the alternator, is that the one you are looking for, or the one that is the hot side of the alternator that connects to the engine

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I can use some lancer backup parts just in case. The tail lights, grill (just the insert) a trunk lock and key for it./ Pm me with a price to 63043

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright, just got back home and got out the camera to take pictures of what I have. I have gotten the drivers side tail light with the entire wiring harness that goes to all of the lights and the retainers that hold the light in, the passenger side was completely broke. I also have the 3rd brake light that is good condition. I also got the rear latch removed but the key was lost so I removed the retaining clip that held it to the lock and the entire rod is still on it. For the front grill, it is in really good condition with little to no flaws in the silver layer, it shines nice. For the prices:

Grill: $20+ Shipping
Tail Light: $20+ Shipping
3rd Brake Light: $10+ Shipping
Rear Latch: $15+ Shipping

I do take Paypal for payment to make things easier.

I do have the inserts that went over the rear pannels to allow access to the tail lights on eBay right now. But if there is anything else from the car that you are looking for just let me know, the condition of the car is in good condition, I just am not a Lancer person and all I wanted was the good engine. So the transmission is still there, but I am not wanting to ship it. But it is in central Kansas and I am pretty sure it works, because it had a bad intermediate cv shaft.

In terms of the visors, I did not have a chance to locate them, then I remembered where I put them when I was on my way home, but I will get them this next weekend. But I do have more parts from the interior of that car, except for the dash plaque, steering wheel, and the front seats. The back seats are in REALLY good contion and have tried to think of a use I could use them for, but I dont have one. So they are for sale, just shoot me an offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh, I just remembered, I thought I would let everybody know that looks at this, that the Lancer is an ES, not an SE, I kinda mixed it up. Went from the lowest model to a little bit nicer one. Sorry for the confusion

·
Registered
728 Posts
What kind of shape are the belt moldings in on the side windows? I could use all four of them if they are servicable.

thanks, Mike

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Belt Molding? The trim on the side windows, is that what you are wanting? I am use to L-Bodies, so you will have to forgive me.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am trying to remember but I am pretty sure that the fender is in excellent condition, and I would say $50+ shipping, and the whole shipping aspect will be found out when I get a chance to remove it on Friday and get it somewhere to get it quoted. But I will double check to make sure the fender is any good before I am certain on the price, but if it is a solid, rust free fender, I thought that would be a fair price.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Belt Molding? The trim on the side windows, is that what you are wanting? I am use to L-Bodies, so you will have to forgive me.
Yeah, some people call them the window scraper, it's on the outside of the car, at the bottom of the window opening. I'd be interested if the're in good shape, not dented, and no cracks in the rubber.:)

Thanks, Mike

1 - 20 of 91 Posts