Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a2003 PT Cruiser GT,Almond Metallic and I prep it and apply my factory touchup paint and I have got it down level at intervals as little as half day waiting to up to three days time and my color always comes out darker.I use the little credit size card per the instructions and I have tryed just using my finger and a piece of cloth.What to do

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
That may not be a problem with the Langka, but with the color of the touch up paint, often "not quite as" the same color of the factory paint. The Langka gets the blob out, but shouldn't effect the color.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
langka

I had a bottle of 2002 touchup it did the same thing so I bought a fresh bottle and dejue vu all over again,it leaves a sort of gray appearance to the dinged repair.At least its level and smooth.I sent an email to Langka support to see if they had the answer.Have you tried it on a Almond Met.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I tried the Langka, courtesy of Orocruiser, this past week and was very impressed. I ordered the large size since I seem to attract chip producing rocks and debris. My Stone White touch up paint is pretty close to factory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts