Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive looked until my eyelids closed but I cant find any pix with the Laser/Daytona with racing stripes. Has anyone seen one? Im trying to figure out a pattern to do mine. The Laser is black and Im going with gold. (ok ok very late 70s/early 80s). Any pix or suggestions....thanx:shrug:

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
i know theres some fotos of them out there and they look pretty good with them, i wouldn't say they are old school as they are still several manufacturers that put them on there cars

·
Administrator
10,179 Posts
Carrol Shelby didnt do racing stripes, but he did his blue/silver 86 Daytona C/S akin to the Shelby Charger, with the raised hood portion painted silver with the "skunk stripe" reaching back to the hatch

·
Registered
631 Posts
If I didn't love my Turbo Z all black I'd totally do stripes like these. I don't have a pic of the rear of the car. But doesn't that look sexy?!
Also, if anybody has this pic in a higher res. I'd love to have it! I wan't to print and frame it up in my garage. :thumb:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, I know his Chargers/Daytonas looked good. I decided to go with twin striped like the old GT500 look but more to the new GT500.. Thanx guys

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
looks pretty good, if i do say so myself

·
Registered
124 Posts
my 85 turbo z is in the paint shop now getting painted like the carrol shelby blue/silver daytona pic woodrowz posted only in black with titanium silver stripes...the car should be finished in a few weeks ,i will post pics if yall would like to see..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts