Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe it was an XT. Can anyone tell me about it? What options it had and what made an XT different from the other lasers (Like an XE or other)
It’s got a black interior with the Digital cluster, 5-Speed manual, it’s got the spoiler on it, but that’s about all I know. I may pick it up as a parts car. It’s definitely 85+ as it has 5 lug. I only really know about Daytonas and don’t really know the differences of each. So if anyone could tell me anything please do.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I believe the XT Laser was the AGB performance option. Aerodynamic components, 225/50/15 tires, and performance suspension. Made like 3450 in 85 and 6990 in 86. The real performance AGS cars were later G-bodies with the 4 wheel 11" vented disk brakes, HD suspension and TII powertrain. These were available in 88-91.

·
Registered
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe the XT Laser was the AGB performance option. Aerodynamic components, 225/50/15 tires, and performance suspension. Made like 3450 in 85 and 6990 in 86. The real performance AGS cars were later G-bodies with the 4 wheel 11" vented disk brakes, HD suspension and TII powertrain. These were available in 88-91.
Awesome info to know. I thought they stopped the laser after 87, no?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts