Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, this here is a picture to help all you folk living in the snow belt feel a little better. We had our first winter storm on Mauna Kea in over a year (el nino)...just in time for Valentine's Day! :x
This is a picture from the Canada France Hawaii Telescope, looking toward the Gemini dome. Not enuff of the white stuff to break out the skis, but good enuff to get off work! ;)

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Great pic Fuj....if it wasn't for you, I'd never know it snowed in Hawaii. :)

All we received last night was huge thunderstorm, high winds and hail.

spdracr....I heard the DC area is expecting it's largest snowfall in 7 years. 8*

·
Registered
955 Posts
Well, I feel much better now, Thanks!

It was -14 F, when I left this morning to go to our monthly PT meeting.BRRRRRRRRR! 8*

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
YLEKYOT said:

spdracr....I heard the DC area is expecting it's largest snowfall in 7 years. 8*

That's a great photo! Yep, the area's getting bombarded with snow...again LOL. It's coming down really pretty though. I ran all my errands last night, I'm staying in all weekend :D

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to hear about all the bad weather your neck of the woods. It snowed on Mauna Kea on Valentines day, and today is sunny and gorgeous. The storm system cleared the Big Island, and everything is back to normal. Here is a picture of Kaipo playing in the snow during last year's huge winter storm that deposited the white stuff down to the 8000 foot level of the 14000 foot high Mauna Kea

1 - 16 of 16 Posts