Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear TD'ers!! Hate to do this, (and at the risk of being kicked off the site...and warnings be damned,but enough is enough!) an unscrupulous online Vendor in Houston Texas is forcing my hand! As well as the complicit website owner here! I gave you already three chances to assist me, but you refused...)
The Houston DA has asked me to make a list of other affected TD owners that have been : Stolen from, Improperly served, or outright (as in my case) generally defrauded by FWD Performance in Spring Texas. (Home of the faulty and full of codes Turbo Dodge ECU) I am of course first in line, but any and all affected/ripped off TD'ers out there that have been stolen from, lied to, shortchanged and BS'd by FWD are encouraged and welcome to note my email address, ([email protected]) and contact me ASAP! The Better Business Bureau, the FBI Internet Crimes Bureau as well as the Texas State Attorney's office have all been briefed (in an arduous, mind numbing, and painstakingly long 1.7year long process and Odysee )About the incessant pattern of willful and malicious misconduct by FWD Performance. FWD uses this site as well as one other TD site as a platform for Felonious activities. (To include serious breaches of the RICO act) So, if you have been abused and stolen from or lied to by this outfit, get with me without delay! Chances are, that all of my groundwork, will make your Christmas merrier indeed! We are looking at a potential 3.5 to 7 Million dollar Lawsuit (plus legal fees) action. To file a separate complaint and or Lawsuit against these criminals, here is the point of contact in Texas:County of Harris: District V Substation 23828 State Highway 249 Tomball, TX 77375,
USA (281) 290-2100
Spring Texas-Harris Co. Sherrifs office
or:
THE HARRIS COUNTY CRIMINAL JUSTICE CENTER
THE ADDRESS IS:
1201 FRANKLIN
HOUSTON, TX 77002

Russel Turbeville Consumer Fraud Division Chief 713-755-5836 Special Crimes

and:
Harris County Sheriff's Office
1200 Baker St.
Houston, TX 77002
713-221-6000

Sorry to be the Harbinger of bad news, but I gave these people COUNTLESS chances to "pull to the curb", refund my Money, return stolen property, and they refused. I also intend to visit these "sterling citizens and online vendors" in person (with the Houston DA's office reps/Inkasso firm in tow) also within 20 days as well.

The drama continues!!

PS- If this thread is erased, cancelled, or modified in any way, the Texas DA's office has directed me to inform them of this action. So...words to the wise...if FWD is using this site as a platform to perpetrate fraud, International Mail fraud, Wire Fraud, etc,etc.and a concerted online effort is undertaken to PREVENT this fraud by bringing it to the publics attention, and these attempts are then hindered .... Then please read up on the US codes and predicates of: Infractions of the RICO act, and aiding and abetting!

·
Registered
792 Posts
ive had nothing but good dealings with FWDP, she gladly helped me out when things went wrong. so let me get this straight your going to sue them for 3.5m over a $200 ecm!. sad to see what the world has come to

·
Registered
137,665 Posts
I just want you to know that half the world is laughing at you for expecting to receive 3.5 - 7 million for a faulty ECU.

The other half of this world wants you locked up, because CLEARLY you have much larger issues to deal with than a fried ECU.

Thirdly, I am sick and tired of reading your PM's, your troubles and constant nagging about your single issue with FWD. You got a phone, clearly you've got an e-mail address, why don't you get in touch with them?

Lastly, last time I checked FWD did not offer COD for their parts that are shipped to the other side of the world, altho I might be wrong on this. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY!!! I've reversed charges on my CC upwards of $7,000 2 months after the actual transaction took place, so I'm not sure why you're having difficulty as long as you have a paper trail. You should not be lacking a paper trail if you're contacting just about every government office out there.

Also, I am glad you are contacting the U.S. government as I'd hate to have my tax dollars go to having to deal with you. I feel sorry for the DA that has to listen to you and your ranting about something that happened 2 years ago. I also believe they have much more important things to do in their daily schedule than to listen to you rant about something that probably could have easily been worked out between the BUYER and the SELLER.

PS. As a common practice, most places do not offer a warranty on used electronics.

AND in case you're about to say, bla bla bla, I'm going to sue you too. Read this:

Although The Administrators And Moderators Of TurboDodge.Com - Turbo Dodge forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Daytona, SRT-4, PT Cruiser, Omni and more! Will Attempt To Keep All Objectionable Messages Off This Forum, It Is Impossible For Us To Review All Messages. All Messages Express The Views Of The Author, And Neither The Owners Of TurboDodge.Com - Turbo Dodge forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Daytona, SRT-4, PT Cruiser, Omni and more!, Nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (Developers Of Vbulletin) Will Be Held Responsible For The Content Of Any Message.

By Agreeing To These Rules, You Warrant That You Will Not Post Any Messages That Are Obscene, Vulgar, Sexually-Orientated, Hateful, Threatening, Or Otherwise Violative Of Any Laws.

The Owners Of TurboDodge.Com - Turbo Dodge forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Daytona, SRT-4, PT Cruiser, Omni and more! Reserve The Right To Remove, Edit, Move Or Close Any Thread For Any Reason.
I'm locking this thread. And if I see another similar thread from you, I'll completely delete your whole account.

Greg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.