Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
i have 2 in much better shape but both have wear on the top but no tears. $10 plus shipping w/o bag shipping would prolly run $15

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Good luck man, they are a PITA to find. I almost gave up and found one at a Dodge dealer, called them up and gave them the part number and the guy said it was listed as a Dakota wiring harness. I asked if he could take a look and he did and said it was indeed a steering wheel. He described it to me and it was right on. I asked what he wanted for it (the harness price came up as $350.00) He thought for a minute and said $80 shipped. I about tore my wallet getting my credit card out! I remember a place on the net that re wraps them for like $100-180 and they had plenty of pics of the ones they had done and they looked very nice, you might look into that option. I lost that link on my old computer or I could hook you up. I believe it had the word American in it???

·
Registered
172 Posts
I don't think you'll find it reasonable. I had them quote me for my '88 LeBaron steering wheel and it was $250. I wasn't impressed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.