Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Fujmon
How do ya turn em on and off? Drill a hole through the fender?

That's my guess.

Click here to check out My Official PT Shrine

WoW
8*
self made hole in fender

·
Registered
679 Posts
I guess there's no wiring for those already in the harness, is there? U.S. models that is.
:(

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Pro-Felge. said:
Install:

You must drill one hole ( 6mm ) in your fender per side. Then connect the wire with your front turn signal lamp.
Wires are incl.

They will fit at the US and European models.

I dont no what is 6mm in inch. 0.03"???
One inch is 25.4mm, so 6mm equals to bit over quarter inch (sorry, i can't do those smaller fractions..)

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
With the Cruiser's already long headlamps, I'm not so sure this mod would even look good. Sorry, Ralph.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I sort of liked those on the European Cruisers, but our headlights have that yellow that European models don't. I'm not too sure how it would look on American PT, it's not exactly an American accessory.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Those have some real possibilities! Do they only come in clear? And what is the length, width, and thickness?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Fujmon said:
Very interesting, and it will probably look good on someone else's cruiser. But I don't wanna mess the Dreamer's beautiful fender lines with the marker light. Besides, I may freak out and try to drive from the right side of the car 8*
?:| What's with right side?? Most of us here drive like normal people, just folks in UK have weird habits :}

1 - 18 of 18 Posts