Administrator
10,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me first lol :D

·
Administrator
10,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
need a couple good running old 2.2s, something I can clean and install for low boost. Anything in the area?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
anybody in washington state need any parts, ive got a few cars setting around. 84 charger, 87 glhs , 90 omni , 86 cs tz, and my last addition i hope, 88 new yorker, pm me on what you need. and we can work some thing out

thanks
court

·
Administrator
10,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My son needs a passenger side rear window for his charger. does the charger have the HO engine and trans?

·
Administrator
10,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its got a good window. and as far as the engine goes how can i tell if its a HO or not.
if it looks stock with chrome valve cover and 5 speed. If it is a rare auto car it has the normal engine

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Yakima, Wa

if anyone wants help working on a car im always up to help.

If anyone has performance parts that will go in my 88 Lebaron turboI GTC id be a pretty happy guy too lol

·
Administrator
10,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lots of new faces popping up in WA. We have a local PNW-SDAC club too you may be interested in. PNW-SDAC.org

·
Legendary Driver
10,883 Posts
yes but this is a members list thread, not a for sale thread. You can post a forsale thread in the Wa members area. That way we don't have to search threw a bunch of crap to find Wa Members.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts