Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I just gutted out the rear interior the other day and cleaned out the 16 years worth of crap and dirt that had built up. I put everything back together and I can't find the in line fuse for my amp *not part of the problem*. I start the car and the tach works fine and appears to be in good working condition but when I flip on the marker lights and or the headlights it freezes exactly were it is at the time. No amount of revving or insane driving *had to make sure anyhow* causes the tach to break loose and began working again *however it does make go all the way down after a few minuets of driving.. All it takes is shutting the lights off. So that's my question to everyone here, what would make it do that, bad connection on the dash? battery being way to low?

Additional details if required:

Car= 93' daytona TBI 2.5
Battery = may be low from listining to music while the car was worked on.
Car - Reset the CD player on its own which meant it lost all power at some point in time.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Sounds like a bad ground in the dash.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I guess in the am before work i'll get dash apart and see if I can't cuss at something. Good thing I have the 00' Elantra... can't wait tell the new motor gets in lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts