Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:First TD: Looking for parts for a 1987 Plymouth Horizon...I'am located in Regina, SK Canada. Very New To The SIte...And Really Want To Get My Car Going...LoL..TOO Much Love...I think 1984-1990 parts will fit...but i'm sure alot of you know alot more than I do..lol..tiz why i'm here.

Need driver side head light bezel, wheels, door handles..just to name a few...PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP....THANX....e mail ... ([email protected])

·
Registered
674 Posts
:First TD: Looking for parts for a 1987 Plymouth Horizon...I'am located in Regina, SK Canada. Very New To The SIte...And Really Want To Get My Car Going...LoL..TOO Much Love...I think 1984-1990 parts will fit...but i'm sure alot of you know alot more than I do..lol..tiz why i'm here.

Need driver side head light bezel, wheels, door handles..just to name a few...PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP....THANX....e mail ... ([email protected])
WELCOME to a fellow Canadian :thumb: I have some parts you're looking for (headlight bezel, handles) - but shipping might be expensive from the east coast

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WELCOME to a fellow Canadian :thumb: I have some parts you're looking for (headlight bezel, handles) - but shipping might be expensive from the east coast
O.K..coool...well the parts I really need are both headlight bezels (with turn signals..lol..just makin sure) or even just driver side, a grill and I also need a set of headlight adjuster screws and springs.. and the ring that holds the headlight.

Thanx alot..

·
Registered
674 Posts
O.K..coool...well the parts I really need are both headlight bezels (with turn signals..lol..just makin sure) or even just driver side, a grill and I also need a set of headlight adjuster screws and springs.. and the ring that holds the headlight.

Thanx alot..
I have a collection of headlight bezels (driver and passenger side) - I'd have to dig them out and email you some pics if your interested. I would have to check for the grille - I do not have any headlight adjuster screws or springs. But you can check out this site - they seem to have quite a few of the hard to find items.
OMNI-Potent Parts, LLC - Home of the GLHS Radiator Hose!

If you are also in need of handles, I also have some of those as well. Let me know and I will check out my stash this weekend.

pm me some pics of your car - I'd like to see it

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'll be checking my parts this weekend and will let you know what I find....ps...strange looking side view mirrors...what are they from ??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts