Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Must have T tops.
Would like dark blue exterior with lt blue velour int.
Must be a TII car with 5 spd Getrag.
I will consider a leather interior.
Must have enthusiasts seat.
Preferably low miles and original.
Will consider lightly modified if professional work can be accounted for.
Car must be in a 'ready to drive' condition.

I am essentially trying to replace a car my ex wife convinced me to sell many years ago. I know, I know.... I am asking a lot, but someone out there has to have one!!!!!

I am located in Central PA.
:bang head

· Registered
7 Posts
i have an 1987 Shelby Z turbo II Bright red T-toped with custom Interior ( it was perfesinal Done Off the line im guessing it has a Plate with the companys name in it not to sure) Is a 5 Spd WITH CRAB RIMS!! Car turns over but is missing an Injector Wire.. Mind You this car is not cheap! Just thought i would put it out there...

· Premium Member
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not worried about it being cheap... But I would prefer a car with an original interior.
Thanks anyway!
Doesn't anyone out there have this car?!?!?
I am killing myself trying to find one!
Does anyone know of another good place to search??

· Registered
192 Posts
RUST FREE 1987 dodge daytona shelby z, 2.2 TII intercooler, getrags, black 18's with polished lip, leather interior, cd player, turbo xs blow off valve, underdrive pulley, and +20's (will replace with stocks since I dont have a calibration in right now and it runs rich under WOT).

Paint: 8/10
Interior: 9/10
No visible scratches in the t-tops or other glass

Bad: rear window had tint removed from previous owner and they didnt take the glue off so it still has the glue on the back window I havnt had a chance to clean
odometer quite working shortly after I bought it.....which I have only went through 3 1/2 tanks of gas since I have bought the vehicle in 07 sept since I stored it all winter.

Bad spot of paint on hood top/middle portion, and a scrap on the rear bumper which is small....besides that the paint shines

power windows also!

offer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.