Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 85-86 Daytona Shelby or CS Must have t-tops and be 5spd, black leather is a +. Also looking for a GLH or GLHT. Any condition considered

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep one, see my problem is 1. i get sick of stuff quick 2. i havent found very many cars ive had that connection with (exept my gremlin and 68 chevy)

·
Registered
170 Posts
how about my 85 t-top turbo z with black leather interior:D? i really dont have the time to part it out. if you'd buy it i'll even leave the current pa state inspection stickers(;)) on it for ya so u could drive it. i need the cash and it needs to go. give it to ya for $800. :)

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
im about 45 in from the gap, im in northern NJ, i was hoping to see pics before i drove out

·
Registered
170 Posts
gotcha. understand completely. i'll try to get some up tomorrow. i want to make sure whoever buys it knows EXACTLY what they are buyin.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looking for a 85-86 Daytona Shelby or CS Must have t-tops and be 5spd, black leather is a +. Also looking for a GLH or GLHT. Any condition considered
ik got a built 86turbo z t tops blk cloth int it is also 5spd the color is red. the car as gone 12.8 with a 1.7 60ft, if intrested i can give u more details. 860 307 6614. im n ct

·
Registered
4 Posts
1986 omni t2 520 trans .60 turbo blue blueinside 7.5 1/8 mile runs good needs refresh 1986 glh shelby t2 555trans six pack hood scoop 2500$$$$$$ for both drive race one build thr other

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the body of an '86 GLHS no drivetrain or interiors car was painted before I bought it as a project car----never had the time! $200 plus shipping has the Centurion wheels on

1 - 15 of 15 Posts