Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A rolling chassis is preferred, but if you have an N/A that would be fine...a turbo car even better. I am tired of my '87 Shelby Z...I want a P-Body again and nobody up in in Western Washington is selling one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg! I found my very first car on craigslist just earlier...
94 Dodge Shadow 130k miles
Still has all the crap I did to it to change it from a Sundance to a Shadow...except paint...LoL

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WoW...too bad I can't really afford $1350 though...I used to find P-bodies all over with blown head gaskets and frustrated owners looking to part with their perfectly good working car...

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts
got an 87 roller you can have for $100, I yarded the under hood wiring and engine / trans for organ donor. Has turbo hood, body is missing a few pieces. Looking for a show car or ? Mine isn't really nice but it is a shell with a title and you can have it for scrap price. I took the tank out already to go to the shreader lol.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm...I am quite interested in the car...all I need is the rolling shell to transplant the 87 Shelby Z's inerds into...are you actually in Spokane?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Auto Cross, so a pretty car is not preferred, I have honestly been thinking about going to the wrecking yard and seeing how much to pick up a shell of a car...I would prefer a 2 door!

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts
it is a 2 door 87 turbo hood car, come get it in Spokane. Neighbors hate me enough as it is LMAO

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow...It would cost $138 in just the uHaul car dolley rental to get it back here...sorry man, I may just have to go to a pick and pull around here and hope for a mostly complete P-Body, or keep cruising craigslist...that and the gas to drive my tahoe out there and back...bleh

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts
united rents is $44 a day, just round trip it and tell them in town use

1 - 11 of 11 Posts