Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In need of these parts, I have PayPal and Venmo, area code 32117.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I would just Google Fidanza 994226 (red), 994229 (blue), & 994224 (natural) for the square tooth sprocket and see what comes up. BTW the natural isn't clear anodized, so it will corrode. Don't really understand why they don't do that? I've seen them as low as $89. I've bought several of them used and they were really hacked up. Sorry I bought them.
Here is a link selling for $108 plus ship.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I purchased the 994224 on amazon about a week ago and got sent a round tooth. After contacting Fidenza I was told they aren’t made anymore. I’d rather just purchase a used one so I don’t kept getting sent the wrong parts.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I purchased the 994224 on amazon about a week ago and got sent a round tooth. After contacting Fidenza I was told they aren’t made anymore. I’d rather just purchase a used one so I don’t kept getting sent the wrong parts.

Turbos Unleashed
I picked up one from Chris about 4 months ago. Give them a call, they might have 1 or 2 left

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
There should be plenty of inventory left in stock in various companies warehouses. You can always try the other color part #'s too. It's not your fault someone sent you the wrong part #, so they should pick up the return shipping. If you find more stock from various vendors, have them shoot you a quick picture of the sprocket before they send it out in the mail. If they want the sale, they should do this no problem. Fidanza makes those in batches based on volume of inventory movement. It is possible that they're is so slow moving, they're not going to re-make.
I personally have dealt with Fidanza when I had 50) 16V Masi cam sprockets made. They were good to work with. Treated me like I was a valued customer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts