Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Old School Hot Rodder
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find if anyone has a socketed turbo SBEC, 1990/91 years. I have some how manged, despite being careful to damage every one I tried socketing. Location is Eastern Shore of VA, zip 23350.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I am trying to find if anyone has a socketed turbo SBEC, 1990/91 years. I have some how manged, despite being careful to damage every one I tried socketing. Location is Eastern Shore of VA, zip 23350.

Thanks!

If you’ve got a known good SBEC, I can socket it for you. I keep sockets on hand for this very purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Old School Hot Rodder
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I recently found one at my favorite junkyard and was planning on shipping it and a ZIF socket to FWD performance for socketing. What would you charge to do it and would you or anyone you know have a use for a 1989 T2 SMEC? I was inventorying my computer collection and found it.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I recently found one at my favorite junkyard and was planning on shipping it and a ZIF socket to FWD performance for socketing. What would you charge to do it and would you or anyone you know have a use for a 1989 T2 SMEC? I was inventorying my computer collection and found it.

Well, it’s funny you have that SMEC. I actually CAN use it.
How about I socket your SBEC for the SMEC?

·
Old School Hot Rodder
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, it’s funny you have that SMEC. I actually CAN use it.
How about I socket your SBEC for the SMEC?

Ok, sounds like a plan, I guess message me with address and I will see about packing things up later in the week. SMEC number is: 5235 069

1 - 5 of 5 Posts