Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to rebuild the entire front end of a Neon SRT4. It had been restored (if you can call it that) to a point where everything was hammered and tied back. hidden under a new bumper cover. They directly drilled self tapping screws through the new headlights into the radiator support. So the lights shined wherever and were not safe. In fact the whole front was not safe. Luckily the frame is intact. But I have ripped the whole thing off and replaced it only to get to a point to where i do not have the mounting hardware for the inter-cooler nor the headlights. Im sure i will run into more as i go. I mean this car was so bad that the motor mounts were snapped. Previous owner needed a new exhaust. Instead of replacing the inexpensive motor mounts to get the exhaust to line up, he had it cut and poorly welded into place. So now I have to rip the exhaust off just to get the motor mounts in. and then have it cut and replaced again. Keep in mind this idiot said he was a mechanic.
SO FRUSTRATED!!!! Anyway. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

·
Administrator
25,012 Posts
Go to Mopar Parts, parts catalog and type in your info, click on electrical, front lamps, headlamp components and view the illustration.
If you do not see what you are looking for give them a call.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never got to say thanks. But i got it covered now.
didnt know of that site. So thanks again for that one. Been a good help ever since.

·
Administrator
25,012 Posts
Glad to hear the problem is resolved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts