Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an a520 trans for my aries K, i have the shifter and cables thats why i want to stick to an a520. If anyone has one in the area i have alot of TD parts i would be willing to trade for it if someone needs anything, I have... 2 5spd minivan consoles, 2 520a shifters, 1 Complete cleaned Good head, 2 1pc intake manifolds, 1 throttle body, 4 or 5 cleaned painted valve covers, 88 shelby Z hood, some other stuff... Anyone interested that has one or willing to trade for stuff just PM me

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
When i was at Ez Pull last, there was a black turbo z with one in it, didnt make sense should have had a 525, but the plate on the trans said clearly 520. it was toward the end of the row

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah xtreme pickup i saw the same daytona! i wondered the same thing after wiping off the id plate on the trans... i might go up and grab it but im kinda broke due to the gremlin projcet thats why i wanted to see if anyone wanted to trade... OHH btw i need a clutch also

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
buy a stock clutch, anything used isnt worth it, maybe the car also has a newer one, who knows, that had to have been a repalced trans as they did not come with them

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah cause i was looking around to figure out if it was a Turbo car or not and it was turbo.
(the daytona)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts