Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! I am looking for an omni, or other turbo cars that run, and have minimal rust (or no rust). I am looking to spend between 1000-4000, thanks

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
i have a 87 shelby charger it needs some work but its all there but it does need a trans is the big thing, i got it from a freind and i am just not looking to work on a nother car haha

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a 1989 Shadow T1 with 101000 miles that is in great shape. It was owned by a older man and has been garaged kept. All maint. done by Dodge. I have the original owners manuals and window sticker. I will post some pictures on the thread. I am asking $3700.00, if you are interested give me a call at 606-782-5369. My name is Dennis.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey there! I am looking for an omni, or other turbo cars that run, and have minimal rust (or no rust). I am looking to spend between 1000-4000, thanks

I've got an '89 Omni 4 door. It's non-turbo, for now. I've got about $2500 in it and I'd just like to get my money out for another car that I have my eye on. It's got a BUNCH of new parts on it with more waiting for me to have time to put them on. To be a daily driver right now, all it needs is a muffler (if you want it quiet), a vehicle speed sensor (waiting until I have time to put it on) and rewiring of the radio wires where someone butchered them. Clean and clear Indiana title. 39K showing on the clock. I'm sure this is the second time around. I sent you a PM about the car.

If the car I want gets sold, I'll keep it. Below is a photo of it with the new set of tires and some of the center caps on freshly painted rims.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
How about a '92 Daytona Iroc R/T with about 80k original miles? Absolutely no rust, but it needs paint. The interior is great. It does run, but I blew the head gasket. Low compression in 3 and 4. I don't think the head is bad but can't say for sure. No oil in coolant or coolant in oil. $2,500 firm. I'm in Indiana also. I live in Bloomfield, about 30 miles south west of Bloomington.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts