Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on a black 87' Shelby Charger, The interior needs re-done and I was thinking instead of putting the Shelby sign back on the head rest I thought it would be cool to have the directconnection logo on there. But what would make it even better would be to have a valve cover to go with it!:dancing: But, everytime I find one it is overpriced, or I'm just too late!:bang head

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
there was one in for sale section not to long ago that needed to be sandblasted, i think he wanted like $50 or so for it

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
if your on a tight budget, a DC cover may not be for you as these are pretty rare and when you do find one they are pricey, your average turbo valve cover goes for $25 or so, so $50 on a rare DC valve Cover is a great price

Just my opinion, not busting your balls or anything LOL

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
it was in a thread about a DC Supercharger setup, he may not have it anymore

·
Registered
628 Posts
the dc vc and the dc supercharged vc are different I have them both. Paid 75.00 for the supercharged and 300.00 for the other. the dc vc is for non-turbo cars only but they can be converted if you modify the whole pcv system. The dc covers are really rare and if you find one under 250.00 buy it because it wont last long. If you want any pics of the pcv conversion, dc interior, and the valve covers pm me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts