Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the Hartsville or Nashville TN area that knows this guy? I believe his name is Frank Gower. On the paypal receipt his name was listed as Sean Gower.

Anyway I sent him paypal money (gifted) :bang head for parts 3-28-12 when he opened a thread in the parts for sale section "parting out a Daytona". Jakes (a mod) has since closed the thread due to him not responding to anybody. He has not loged onto TD since 4-16. I sent him a presonal email to his paypal email address with no responce. I've also posted in the feedback area: http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f10/f38/394424-waiting-parts-oneslowdaytona.html

Thanks for anyones help to get in touch with this guy.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
don't ever send anyone "gifted" paypal money unless you know them really well because there is no way to file a complaint and get your money money back. I would contact paypal anyway and see what they can do, if anything. I think this is the same guy (diffeent screen name) that ripped me off on some srt-4 coilovers 2-3 years ago. Paid him $600 and all I got was ONE strut, somehow the other three went missing, he told me tough crap.... and paypal wouldn't give me my money back because it showed a package was delivered.....good luck, I hope you get your stuff.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts