Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the Part Number for those little Christmas Tree clips that basically hold the entire car together? LOL..

Trying to cross reference the OEM Part Number in the after market. If anyone has a Part Number for after market replacement clips that would work as well.

Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Got a pic of what you are looking for? I assume you are working on a 92-93 Daytona? A little more info please.

·
Premium Member
4,344 Posts
paint suppliers usually have these in stock as they are used by several car makers .They will have a large assortment to compare yours to.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got a pic of what you are looking for? I assume you are working on a 92-93 Daytona? A little more info please.
It's those small plastic clips that hold things like the skirts, splash guards, bumper covers, etc. You know the ones that ALWAYS break when taken out.

The application is on various TDs (I own a few but don't we all. LOL). I think they are pretty much all the same size.

Good suggestion with the body shop. I will visit mine sometime this week since I haven't had much luck so far in the after market. I order in bulk and always get the wrong ones. Hence the wanting to cross-reference part numbers.

Here's a pic: (first time posting pic so I hope it works)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
6501067 1 inch head
6030441 11/16 head

the first two I have no size for them. all 4 of them are the type you picture. I stock all of these at Arizona Parts but all should be available in aftermarket.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all your help guys. Gonna go do some leg work. Will post an update of my findings.

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Lowes carries any and every size of these you could want. Look in their slide out screw/hardware section. They also have a nice assortment of metal clips and stamped metal nuts. They have a few of the drawers marked automotive. Cheap too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts