Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone changed their front seats. I saw a set of seats on a site www.cerullo.com called XR 3 sports seats. I've sent a few emails to them but no replies on a cost. So, does anyone know how much they cost, or on the other hand, does anyone know of a site that sells sports seats for a PT cruiser.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,709 Posts
PAPAW said:
I inquired a coupla weeks ago.........In vinyl $450 per seat. In leather it's $770 per seat. Rear cover (cover?) is $450. Hope this helps in your decision 8o :)
Is that why you decided to tuck 'n' roll, Papaw? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,369 Posts
i changed mine out for true racing seats by corbeau. (i am a dealer for them) I am going to sell the ones in there now. (cloth) and then order me the same seats in leather. never heard of the seats you are talking about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,663 Posts
PT_Hot_Rod said:
i changed mine out for true racing seats by corbeau. (i am a dealer for them) I am going to sell the ones in there now. (cloth) and then order me the same seats in leather. never heard of the seats you are talking about.
How much are you going to sell them for?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
PT_Hot_Rod said:
i changed mine out for true racing seats by corbeau. (i am a dealer for them) I am going to sell the ones in there now. (cloth) and then order me the same seats in leather. never heard of the seats you are talking about.
Have you got any pictures of them fitted?

Been thinking of fitting Corbeau Revolutions in the front n Corbeau Sprints in the rear (thats what they are called in the UK), fronts in "excel" width.... will they fit? I know I'm gonna have to get some subframes fabricated.

Also, did you stick with standard seat belts or did you fit 4 or 6 point harnesses?

Also, - got a LTD with side airbags in the seat... Does disconnecting thhis cause any problems to the total airbag system? If it's only leaving a warning light, then I can live with that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,709 Posts
PAPAW said:
Yes......That pretty much made up my mind for me 8* :D
Good move! You now have truly retro and truly awesome seats and interior rather than those overpriced Cerullo seats. I just hope I'll get the ooportunity to see your tuck 'n' roll interior sometime. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
JOEM said:


Good move! You now have truly retro and truly awesome seats and interior rather than those overpriced Cerullo seats. I just hope I'll get the ooportunity to see your tuck 'n' roll interior sometime. :)
Are you planning to go to CTF111?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,709 Posts
PAPAW said:
Are you planning to go to CTF111?
No, darn it. It's always scheduled the very same weekend as the Monster Bash and I've been supporting the Monster Bash since 1997 and that's the one Con I absolutely have to attend. I've been trying to get Sean to move the date, but no cigar. Maybe we'll meet at another Cruise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,369 Posts
Black hawk said:


How much are you going to sell them for?
monochrome said:


Have you got any pictures of them fitted?

Been thinking of fitting Corbeau Revolutions in the front n Corbeau Sprints in the rear (thats what they are called in the UK), fronts in "excel" width.... will they fit? I know I'm gonna have to get some subframes fabricated.

Also, did you stick with standard seat belts or did you fit 4 or 6 point harnesses?

Also, - got a LTD with side airbags in the seat... Does disconnecting thhis cause any problems to the total airbag system? If it's only leaving a warning light, then I can live with that.
tpcruiser said:
Hi Pt hot rod

do u have a site or pic of the seats please and price
Sorry this wasn't sooner. If you want to look at them go to www.loweredperfections.com follow the link to members, and you will see my car there. i have a few pics of the seats.

As for the airbag issue i really don't know. I don't have any airbags anymore so i wouldn't know if i got in a wreck anyways.

The harnesses i use are 3 point. You can get 4 point from corbeau or 5 point somewhere else. I have never heard of 6 point. A harness is named (points) by how many times it is connected to the car. Some people think it is how many straps.

If you want prices PM me exactly what you want. you can go to www.corbeau.com and look at their full line.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Thanks for the info. The seats look great... thats the sort of look I want.... however I think I will be more conservative with the colour, probabely grey to go with all the metalwork I'm doing inside.

The Corbeau seats I mentioned in my post, Revolutions, don't seem to be on the US site - maybe they are only available here in Europe - but they have large headrestraints (with cut outs).

6 point harness include double crutch straps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,369 Posts
monochrome said:
Thanks for the info. The seats look great... thats the sort of look I want.... however I think I will be more conservative with the colour, probabely grey to go with all the metalwork I'm doing inside.

The Corbeau seats I mentioned in my post, Revolutions, don't seem to be on the US site - maybe they are only available here in Europe - but they have large headrestraints (with cut outs).

6 point harness include double crutch straps.
oh okay. i am with you now. what site did you see them on? i will look and see if i can get those. i don't see why i shouldn't be able to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
I originally looked on the site in your post. I think thats corbeau US. I've found them on the UK site:

http://www.corbeau-seats.co.uk/sport.php?cat=4

I will be purchasing these here in the UK... but was wondering about size (ie Will they fit?) and how easy it was to fabricate the subframes.

Also I have found 3 point harnesses (made by OMP) where the "top" belt is attached to the mounting point via an "inertia reel" and has a quick release release "buckle" like you have on your harness.... Do you envisage any safety issues with this setup?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,027 Posts
monochrome said:


Have you got any pictures of them fitted?

Been thinking of fitting Corbeau Revolutions in the front n Corbeau Sprints in the rear (thats what they are called in the UK), fronts in "excel" width.... will they fit? I know I'm gonna have to get some subframes fabricated.

Also, did you stick with standard seat belts or did you fit 4 or 6 point harnesses?

Also, - got a LTD with side airbags in the seat... Does disconnecting thhis cause any problems to the total airbag system? If it's only leaving a warning light, then I can live with that.
If the airbag light is on they are deactivated I am pretty sure...

8o

I believe that is the way it is setup...

Someone???

?:|
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top