Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for Shelby cars/truck

769 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Lola 
#1 ·
I owned an 88 Shelby Z brand new, but sold if before joinging the Air Force 22 years ago. Now that I am retired from the service I would like to collect every Shelby built for Chrysler over the years. Not looking for garage queens, but will consider for right price. No junk either.

PM what you have, condition and location with a ballpark price. I am located in Cibolo Tx and have cash.

Thanks,
Doug

#2 ·
OK, I have a few I could sell and I'm in the Houston Tx area....

85 shelby charger
88 csx-t with a t3 motor
87 glhs
87 shelby lancer
92 iroc R/T
91 spirit r/t
all in various states from needing a total restore to fully restored....
what's you price range and do you want a project or one fully ready to go?

#3 ·
To be honest I would be interested in all of them. My goal is to have one of each of the Shelby cars from the 80s and 90s built my mopar.
My 1st car was an 88 Daytona Shelby Z, red with t-tops, dark grey leather and rear louvers. I loved that car, then pops wrecked it when he was hit at a light. Are you interested in trading any firearms as well? I have a huge collection. Could you send me some pictures to d_Ferdarko@ yahoo.com

Thanks,
Doug

#4 ·
I'll send some pictures on monday. Don't really need any firearms although I have been looking into getting a concealed handgun license soon. So maybe a walther pk380, or a sig 9mm or 40cal, or maybe a 1911, perferable the new kimber models.... or something along those lines....

#5 ·
Thanks for the reply. That is interesting about the Daytona Shelby cars. Did he have anything to do with them, any input?
I want to collect all the numbered cars, but I also want the Daytona and the Spirit RT. Looking forward to the pictures.

Thanks,
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.