Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Am Restoring A 1985 Daytona Turbo, And I Am Looking For Wheels That Are Oem, Other Than Pizza Style, I Have A Hollander Reference Number Of 1522. I Think They Were On The Late 80 Lebarons
Some One At Carlisle Had Them But I Waited To Long . Any One Have Any Leads, Thanks

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
no picture, no help guy, nobody has a hollander book at their house usually. pizzas are oem on 85 stock , that or steel, or swiss cheese or thats about it i think on a daytona turbo

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
johny, depending on where you are located, I may have a set of 4 eggshell rims still.

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
looked it up for kicks online those are Eggshell wheels, only came on lebarons to my knowledge

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
actually, they came on the upper scale Lancers and the Lebarons. The ones that I have came off of a Lancer ES. But they were only on the late 80's models, maybe the early 90's, but not certain on that part

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THANKS FOR THE INPUT GUYS I FOUND PICTURS OF THE WHEELS ON A WEB SITE CALLED WHEELCOLLISION.COM I,M NOT SURE WHAT CRAB WHEELS ARE, YOU CAN EMAIL PICS TO ME AT [email protected]. I AM LOCATED IN LOWER NY STATE NEAR WHITE PLAINS NY.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How Do You Upload Pics Into The Thread ??? I Had No Trouble Getting Pics Of My Car Into The Garage Section.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
www.DempseyBowling.com

Look here for what you want.

EDIT: Didn't work quite how I wanted. Click on the link, on the right click on Dempsey Links. Then scroll down you will see a hyperlink for wheels. Click there and it will tell you all about them. HTH.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
think i like the crab rim better,, eggshell a little to elegant for a sporty car. anybody got..

·
Registered
474 Posts
hey i have a set of clean oem 85 20 hole 15inch rims and a set of 16 inch lace wheels from an 89 gtc lebaron conv 100.00 for either set thanks 770-355-1680

1 - 16 of 16 Posts