Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 87-93 daytona. A turbo one would be nice, but I am open to all. Have about 4K to spend. Located in Philadelphia. Willing to travel for the right car, just has to be able to be driven back to philly.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in central nj and have a 1989 red two tone dodge Daytona. I have many parts from forward motion, but the car needs some work to get going.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
22 Posts
Like the car. Little concerned with the odometer as you said the speedo reads much slower then your actually going. My guess is the miles are much more then is displayed?? Would the car be able to be driven from Ohio back to New Jersey??
To the best of my knowledge, the odometer is mechanically separate and reads correctly. I'd be happy to verify the next time I take it out. The issue is with the connections on the spedo gauge coming to the dash. I've always used the odometer trip reading to check gas mileage and it came out to about 20-23 mpg (mostly city driving), so I'm pretty confident both the trip reading and the main odometer are showing correct mileage.

I've taken it out on the highway for a few miles and it has driven fine. Bringing some oil along to check at gas stations, I have nothing in particular that would stop it from going to NJ. That being said, it's a 600 mile drive on a 24 year old car so I can't make any guarantees of course. I would just recommend taking reasonable precautions but nothing stopping it from making that drive.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Have a 88 Daytona Shelby, auto, T2 inter cooled, 106,000 miles, beautiful paint and interior, runs great, cruise control works, easy trip back for you! Text me for pics and more info. Moving to Seymour IN this week! $2200 for car.
Beno 502-262-3046

/Users/brianchappell/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Mail Downloads/B124B46E-09F9-4103-BAB7-26563068AEFC/IMG_0509.JPG/Users/brianchappell/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Mail Downloads/B124B46E-09F9-4103-BAB7-26563068AEFC/IMG_0509.JPG

·
Registered
33 Posts
you still looking? I have a 1990, Daytona, White, ES, v6, 3.0. NO RUST, RUST FREE, ZERO RUST< FANTASTIC condition, Automatic. Kansas City Missouri will make a fair deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts