Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Item Price
New – Plastic Trimable Battery tray and hold downs for passenger side relocation $20. + Shipping
557 timing belt pulley $5. + Shipping
Turbo oil drain tube $1. + Shipping
5th injector (Volvo) $10. + Shipping
Dawes Dual Stage Boost controller $45. + Shipping
adjustable electronic boost switch w/ instructions $10. + Shipping

GLH Parts
Mirrors (Pair) $10. + Shipping
New - A-pillar dual gauge pod Omni/Charger $20. +Shipping

T1 Parts
New - Solid dog bone w/ poly bushings $40. + Shipping
New - 525 shift rod kit $50. + Shipping
K&N Drop-In filter $15. + Shipping
Cast crank $50. + Shipping

Turbo 2 Parts
Complete Air box w/ hoses and bracket $50. + Shipping
Intercooler – no bent fins $65. + Shipping
2.5” Swing valve w/ almost Like new 4-wire O2 Sensor $75. + Shipping
Exhaust manifold $45. + Shipping
Exhaust manifold - ported $75. + Shipping
Pistons $85. + Shipping
Forged crank – needs turning $125. + Shipping
Billet wastegate can bracket $10. + Shipping
New - 2.5” exhaust donut $10. + Shipping

I also have 2 sets of GLH ground effects, 2 GLH Hoods, and shifter console w/armrest (grey) - make offers.

·
Registered
531 Posts
i'll take the glh mirrors and a-pillar pod. also interested in the center console if it is red. if it is can you post pics or send them to [email protected]. do you take paypal?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
New – Plastic Trimable Battery tray and hold downs for passenger side relocation $20. + Shipping

Details on this? I've never heard of it before, but I have thought of doing this...

·
Registered
197 Posts
when you say solid dog-bone your refering to the solid "Bobble Strut" that replaces the little dampning shock on the back of the engine right??? if so i will most likely take that off your hands, PM with paypal info please?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
when you say solid dog-bone your refering to the solid "Bobble Strut" that replaces the little dampning shock on the back of the engine right??? if so i will most likely take that off your hands, PM with paypal info please?
No, this is for an a525 trans which didn't use a bobble strut. If you have a boble strut this won't fit. What trans and year do you have?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Details on this? I've never heard of it before, but I have thought of doing this...
What is your e-mail, I'll send yousome pic's.

It's just a new-standard plastic batt. tray and a new set of hold downs that I was going to install on the pass. side, I have seen a couple of threads were people have done this and was going to try... It has to be trimmed a little to make it fit.-Rhett

1 - 20 of 30 Posts