Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took these off a parts car. Has hardware. Looks like a rattle can paint job. Good to go as is or sand and refinish. Sorry I am not willing to ship, but would meet part way for additional agreed upon price. Located in Buffalo NY

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
HELLO
Do you know where you got these?
Reason I'm asking I sold a set of these years ago and have never seen any sense?
Just Curious

Just took these off a parts car. Has hardware. Looks like a rattle can paint job. Good to go as is or sand and refinish. Sorry I am not willing to ship, but would meet part way for additional agreed upon price. Located in Buffalo NY

·
Registered
3 Posts
HELLO
Do you know where you got these?
Reason I'm asking I sold a set of these years ago and have never seen any sense?
Just Curious
hello, Id like to purchase these, I am originally from Buffalo and have family that will pick them up as early as tomorrow.... Please call me at 5406422486 to make arrangements Very excited to put these on my 1993 Iroc r/t...

DAVID JAEGER

1 - 4 of 4 Posts