1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
how about parts wanted section...:thumb:

·
Registered
654 Posts
WHY!!?? Those things are FUGLY!!! Not to mention you can't see jack out of them!! HUGE blind spot!!
Ok, the louvers IMO look good. And I know you've never had any because you just assume they create a blind spot.

You can see perfectly fine from inside, and if ANYTHING could hide behind that inch and a half thick bar, it would move into view while backing up if you move your car back 2 inches.

Don't give up on the louvers so easily. I may be able to get you some a lot cheaper. Just PM me and we'll talk :thumb:

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
That's a heck of a lot more blind spot than *I* care to have in a car that already has virtually no visability out of the rear quarter of the car. Add that to some nice tint and you can't see a [email protected] thing!

Whichever. To each his own, but I really do think they are fugly...

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have a set of second generation plastic ones from my 87 Pacifica that I replaced with the oem metal ones from 87.The pictures above show 3rd gen.Second gen do have fairly narrow slits and 5 of them.I would let you have mine at a good price as when I removed them from my car 1/4 inch chip out of one them.Tip fits along side of 3 piece rear spoiler so chip can't even be noticed.These are 2nd gen plastic abs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts