Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im building a laser 2.5 super 60 turbo big fuel pump plus 40 injectors big valve mopar head cummins intercooler 3" exhaust ect I got the car running its 15 to 18 on vac but when I take off I only get 10 pounds of boost max more like 7 anyone heard of this before this is all new to me first turbo car but I think it should do better than this please help thanks

· Premium Member
10,119 Posts
im using a 3 bar map and I even wired my waste gate shut and got a whopping 7 pounds of boost the thing spools up then just flattens out then goes down to about 5 pounds any ideas?

sounds like a hose popped almost off, just hanging by a thread. Massive BOV leak? That shouldn't do it either. Then does the turbo spin freely with your fingures? Any crap sucked into the compressor? If the wastegate is wired shut it takes out any boost control issues, gets you down to the big parts.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just wanted to thank you guys for you help I got it to boost:D the coupler coming off the turbo ripped put in a new one and we had boost also forgot to fix my waste gate and hit 35 pounds of boost so after 4 new plugs and 22 pounds of boost she rips!!!!!!! thanks again ill post the times I run at the track

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.