Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
Since you asked ....

Spot #1 is reserved for a LATER AUCTION!! (similar to #400 last year).

#2 and #3 were donated to2 cruises as prizes last year (P.S. if you know who won those, please contact me ASAP!!)

#4 was also set aside.

I started to number inner-posse staff at #5 through #9.

The first "payment received" was alotted #10- Syd and Ambra!! (2blue4U).

The ramining are assigned as I receive envelopes, and in the case of 50 or more arriving at once, the kids draw from the pile....

:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D
Thanks Sean, The idea of an auction for #1 is a really good idea. I should raise lots of money for charity.

Also, how many pre-registration are you alotting for this year.

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
Pre- reg is NOT CAPPED THIS YEAR!!!! We will shut down June 1 or so, to allow for report and nametags and such to be comp;iled, BUT, it has to be said... the HIGHER THE REG. #, the SMALLER the goody bag!! Donations for bags are usually 200-300 items, .....

Some bags may only have their T shirt and name tags.. :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
8o Sean
I will be checking with the contact tomorrow regarding donations. I will let you know soon

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Cruisin1, I worked hard for it :} (hee hee)

Will you be in Cleveland. If you are hope to see you there, I have the blue pt cruiser with blue flames. what number are u? or do you have a pic of you pt.

;)

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Sean, when are you going to post the assigned numbers?
I was happy to see my payment credited, but could not find the reg number on the invoice.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Gary, buddy..you beat me again. I just got number 124 and I am delighted! I guess you will be bringing Scarlet up to the falls? It will be a sea of red at the park for sure this year! I think Inferno Red is still in the lead. With all the snow outside this morning and all my cars buried, I wish it were June right now! :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
I've got 45 this year a vast improvement over last years 170 especially when you consider the increased traffic this year.

See you all there.

Steve

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Hey. I'll be happy if I just get registered and in under 400! Didn't register last year as I was a newbie but I wanna be part of the fun even more so this year.

Hurry up June! (I'm sick of this [email protected]#* snow already!) x(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts