Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All items below are for sale by Matt Green personally. Items are located either in Boyertown, PA 19512 or at my shop in Birdsboro, PA 19508. You can reach me by calling the number on the M”Squared” Racing website (it is now a cell phone) or by emailing me directly at mattgreen(at)msquaredracing(dot)com

Items for sale that I will ship: (all prices do NOT include shipping)
Valvecover- silver- one piece gasket- $20
Valvecover- black wrinkle- one piece gasket- $30
T2 rods- no nuts on bolts- $50
NEW ARP rod bolts- $40
T2 rods with new ARP bolts and new small end bushings- $100
NEW Venolia forged pistons with big pins- $300
Lightened forged crank- needs finishing work, turned .010 under- $200
early block oil pan with custom windage tray, drilled and tapped for temp gauge and plug safety wired- $150
87 turbo flywheel (8 bolt), slightly lightened- $20
Stock LUK T2 clutch disc and pressure plate- lightly used- $50
Stock T2 Sachs clutch disc and pressure plate - lightly used- $50
Ported T2 exhaust manifold- missing 1 turbo stud (hole wallered out)- $40
Various Spirit R/T intercooler hoses- $50
GLHS lower intercooler hose- nice- $75
GLHS lower intercooler hose with hole where it goes over the trans (good for ??)- $20
GLHS upper and lower intercooler hose set (upper is from Spirit R/T- yes it fits!)- $100
Smooth airbox to turbo hoses- $15 each
Shadow trim piece- $1
Laser tail lights (pair), I have no idea what year- $10
Power module for 85-87 turbo- $20
Pulley- 4-bolt no-AC, serpentine- $20
Pulley- 4-bolt no-AC, non-serpentine- $20
2.2L block heater- replaces center freeze plug- $10
555 shifter assembly- no cable, no ends, just shifter on bracket- $20
Solid bobble for Spirit and others- $20
New clevite Main Bearings- stock size- $50
Turbo Oil feed (new) and cast aluminum return w/ hose- $25
Mitsubishi blow-off valve- flange mount style, about 1” diameter valve hole- $25
Late T1 head/manifolds/turbo- $75
Air intakes, big filter with hose to turbo- 2 available- $25 each
Now for cool stuff---
One-of-a-kind M”squared” Racing turbo header- this was brought to SDAC 12 to gauge interest, but never went anywhere (never used, only displayed). 321 Stainless tubes, THICK (1/4?) mild steel flanges, with welded brace from flange to flange. This will put the turbo in the STOCK LOCATION. You need to run the small starter for clearance, and I am including the starter (not sure of condition- it was working when last used). Also includes the factory block-to-turbo brace which should be used. Needs some massaging of the head flange to fit around the intake. This is the ONLY one of these in existence.--- $750 for header, starter, and brace
Brand new Centerforce clutch- stronger pressure plate than T3, with small spline special T2 disc. This clutch was spec’d specially by Steve Menegon for his FAST LeBaron, but he went to a ceramic clutch before using it. I bought it for my race car, then blew the engine… Includes disc and pressure plate, no bearing- $200
Racing Brake pads for L-body- will NOT fit Shelby or GLH, these are for the regular Charger/Omni- Porterfield R4-E compound- $100

Items I will NOT ship-
Roll cage for 2-door L-body- will NOT fit 4-door as far as I know- full SCCA legal cage with door bars, full front hoop- made by Kirk Racing- $500
87 T2 block- $0 come get it!
85 T1 block (good rods!) with spun bearing- $0 come get it
525 trans with 3.56 gears- $10
Buy me lunch at Taco Bell and take both blocks and the trans…
Nice set of ground effects off 87 GLHS- full set- only problems are 1 torn screw hole and the lower fascia does not have the pieces that go back and screw to the radiator support (better air to radiator, but not hard to fix if you want to)- $150
I also have lots of stupid engine related odds and ends like water pumps, timing pulleys, bolts, retainers. If you come get stuff you can have your pick…

Pics are available via email, and I will try to get some of them posted shortly.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
header-

Centerforce clutch-

Ground Effects- they are dirty in this pic, but have not been mounted on a car since being painted GLHS black...

Pistons-

Lightened crank-

More to come as I can get them uploaded. I'm having some, uh, issues...

· Registered
489 Posts
Stock T2 Sachs clutch disc and pressure plate - lightly used- $50

Ported T2 exhaust manifold- missing 1 turbo stud (hole wallered out)- $40

2.2L block heater- replaces center freeze plug- $10

Turbo Oil feed (new) and cast aluminum return w/ hose- $25

More info? Pics?
Also interested in just the Center force pp.

· Registered
313 Posts
Brand new Centerforce clutch- stronger pressure plate than T3, with small spline special T2 disc. This clutch was spec’d specially by Steve Menegon for his FAST LeBaron, but he went to a ceramic clutch before using it. I bought it for my race car, then blew the engine… Includes disc and pressure plate, no bearing- $200
new unused?
if so shoot me a pm

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Clutches (Luk and Sachs)

Exhaust Manifold-

Sorry, no pics of block heater or oil feed/return right now.

What else do you want to know?

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Pending items-

Pistons
Rod bolts

T3 hoses

Bobble strut

Good GLHS lower hose

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
R/T hoses

Laser/Daytona taillights

Shadow trim piece-

Smooth intake hoses-

Still uploading more pics. It's a long laborious process...

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I believe that one of the turbos I have is good, I'll have to check.

A note to all-

I'll be in New England for the weekend. If you would like to contact me, us the number on the M"squared" Racing.com website.

Parts status-

Pistons- SOLD!
rod bolts- SOLD!
R/T hoses- SOLD!

GLHS lower hose and bobble strut still pending.

Everything else is up for grabs! C'mon, where are those economic stimulus checks? :)

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im in for the parts we talked on, just waiting for the money to go into paypal.
OK, will hold them for a few days, keep me posted.

What needs to be done to the F. Crank to finish it??? And is it CB or not?

Thanks
Non-common-block. Needs some light grinding on a few of the edges to deburr them and knife-edging could be taken further. I can explain it all to anyone who buys it. It can be done with an angle grinder or air ginder pretty easily. It probably also needs the journals polished. It has not been used since being turned undersize.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I need a head...
I will check the heads I have.

Got any heads that will fit my 87 shelby z??
Used ones that I have advertised here, or rebuilt ones from the business? If you're interested in a rebuilt unit, please PM me. As far as the used ones here, they would include manifolds and turbos and are from late turbo 1s, so they are not a truly exact match (your 87 should have a crossdrilled head if it's an intercooled car).

· Banned
532 Posts
Non-common-block. Needs some light grinding on a few of the edges to deburr them and knife-edging could be taken further. I can explain it all to anyone who buys it. It can be done with an angle grinder or air ginder pretty easily. It probably also needs the journals polished. It has not been used since being turned undersize.

Ah, to bad i need a CB crank. That thing looks really nice though!!!

Thanks

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ah, I see. I'm not a Daytona-type person, so I really have no clue on that stuff. I just happened upon a set a long time ago, and here they are...

Someone please take them!

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just the bare block with main caps. It has been cleaned, but is rusty. Never been cut to my knowledge. You can go through my stash of bolts/retainers/etc. to get any of the little pieces you need if you need them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.