Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good condition, Marchal plastic foxhead foglamps, i guess they were really sought after when our cars got "POPULAR"
i actually have 3 sets, the plastic pair, a genuine glass pair, and a bigger 4x4 truck set with covers... some how though i lost one of the big ones.. if some ones interested i wil go hunting for it...

but im not too attached to them obviously if they are up here.... i have a general idea of what they sell for, but make me an offer anyways

and i can get pictures.....

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
WannaBaShelby said:
good condition, Marchal plastic foxhead foglamps, i guess they were really sought after when our cars got "POPULAR"
i actually have 3 sets, the plastic pair, a genuine glass pair, and a bigger 4x4 truck set with covers... some how though i lost one of the big ones.. if some ones interested i wil go hunting for it...

but im not too attached to them obviously if they are up here.... i have a general idea of what they sell for, but make me an offer anyways

and i can get pictures.....
Pictures?

I bought a set for my Spirit a while back and they were still in the original baggies.

I'm interested in a set if they're the ones that fit.

·
BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,064 Posts
I am interested in a set for my '91 Spirit. They wouls be the plastic ones I think. Newer style plug. Let me know if you have a set and PM me a price. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts