Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal...you can be the proud owner of this custom signature award and all the prestige and rights (very minimal but mostly just bragging rights and berating those who lost to you) that come with being a COTM winner!

To enter your Turbo Dodge, submit a thread in the “TurboDodge Snapshots” section with pictures of your car (attached to thread) and a short paragraph about your ride! Then post a picture and your paragraph here as well. The winner, besides the custom signature award and brag rights, will have a stickied thread announcing your glorious victory, showing off your ride!!!

Seven days prior to the end of the month...the thread gets locked and a poll gets started. You are chosen by your peers through simple majority voting. You can also submit another members car if you really like it.

Once a car wins, you cannot enter the same car for another COTM, in the same year. Winners of each month will all compete for “Car of the Year”!

Good luck!

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
ill try again.......

1992 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T. Has 82,5XX miles on the body and the engine is unknown,but i know it was rebuilt at some point. The original block and trany are put away with 78,XXX miles on them. Black on black sunroof,1 of 60.She has 3" DP back,has a CAT but no muffler,CAI,and a MBC. I have a new griffin radiator and a FMIC that needs to be put on. Shes a FL car so paint is needed soon LOL.

me just finishing up a starter job

·
Registered
296 Posts
my 87 pacifica , bought for 200 $ converted to 5 speed , 88-89 wiring ,3 bar set-up
custom cal from shelgame

the new engine that is going in soon !

·
Registered
840 Posts
My 93 turbo Duster in sublime green and my newest TD 92 Dodge shadow ES Turbo

93 Duster specs
89 T1 2.5
FWD stage 5 cal @ 23psi
FMIC
S60 turbo
Ported exhaust manifold
3 inch mandrel exhaust from turbo to behind drivers door (side exit)
FWD four puck clutch
Eibach springs
And Lots more
Went 13.5 @ 102 mph with a 1.9 60ft on slicks

92 Shadow specs
Stock minus exhaust
Plans: Ported head, ported 2 piece intake, 58mm TB, F-3 Cam, TU stainless header, t3/t4 hybrid, Forged pistons, H beam rods, OBX lsd, Bigger FMIC
Needs to be faster than the green one

Attachments

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
1989 Lebaron vert

Garret TII,TII intercooler,Ported exhaust mani,2.5" side exit exhaust,AFPR,+20's,Cheetah RMVB, Bands adjusted on trans, Duel core trans cooler,Daytona 11" front brakes,Suspension Techniques lowering springs.

2006-2011

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.