Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a user on here who only has a few posts and has tried to get me to sell them something twice. once it was $500 worth of LSD stuff, the other time its maybe $70 worth of stuff. both times they wanted it shipped to mexico. i notice all of their 6 posts are requesting people sell them something in mexico.

if you dont know, mexico doesnt have a shipment system that paypal trusts, so you cant really get signature confirmation or other things needed to protect you as a seller. if they dispute the transaction and say that it never arrived, they will probably get their money back from you even if you sent it.

i think this person is a scammer. im not sure whom to report it to on here..has anyone here shipped anything to mexico and been paid with paypal?

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got several buyers in Mexico. Many times, they'll ship it it a US address, and drive over to pick it up. But, I've shipped to Mexico before, too.
hopefully this guy is for real..but since all his 6 posts are requesting people ship stuff to him, and he appears to have listed two different mexico zip codes, and refuses to pay by anything except straight paypal, im really suspicious

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi,
I can tell you that it is possible to have more than one zip code and still get mail. I get mail at home with three different zip codes. This guy probably lives far from the border.
Regards,
Ed

·
Super Moderator
6,975 Posts
asa, i know how your feeling (been burnt going down that road myself,even here in the states) if he wants to buy, have him arrange the items to be shipped to a u.s addy and make sure you remember to add 5% to the paypal total, so he covers the fees they are going to charge you, that way you get everything $wise that you were asking for the parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts