Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to find their site but the links were old and no longer worked.

Anyrate...I am not a turbo Dodge owner. I briefly owned a turbo Caravelle awhile back but I'm not certain that counts.

Regardless I am a fan and I was looking through the KC paper and saw the Shelby Club in town was meeting up so I went but there was only one Shelby car there (and one Caprice wagon that looked to be with). I saw the guys inside eating but didn't want to bug them but I did snap off this pic and thought they might want to see it.

Hope I can make it out to further events for more photography (it's my favorite pastime )

Here is the pic.

· Mr. Moderator
8,952 Posts
Well my dad used to be part of the MWSDC. I know quite a few people. If you are looking for a couple places to chill and look at some turbo cars there is a cruise night always on the third saturday of the month starting April 19th at BackYard burgers
6709 W 95th St Overland Park, KS
There are always a couple guys that bring out some shelbys.
I am bringing my turbo convertible.
there is a guy with an 83 shelby charger and always another guy who either brings an 87GLHS or an 87 CSX plus whomever he brings along
There is also a show at Cabela's July 7th and 8th and some of the MWSDC members show up there as they are part of the HPAC Club.
If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

· Mr. Moderator
8,952 Posts
Sry to bring back an old thread.
The MWSDAC will be meeting at Chartroose Caboose at 107th and Metcalf right next to hooters on July 2nd (thats a tuesday). I wanna start getting some activity back into the Kansas City area!
Airport cruise this weekend also! It was good last year.
CMON local Kansas city people you need to show up for some events!

· Mr. Moderator
8,952 Posts
I am sure it will still be there. HPAC will sure be there.
DId you like the Cabela's location?
Well they have decided to try and screw us so we might not be back there next yearThe MWSDAC has been going on for a while. Its definitely a dying club though. It needs new life fosho and I am going to try to get some people to come out to events etc!

· Mr. Moderator
8,952 Posts
Ya it was. We are going to negotiate! We may still go back there. We will forsure be in the speedway area unless we find A VERY VERY good location away from the speedway

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.